This recipe I quickly threw together because an urgent dessert was needed when we had some guests over. It turned out a massive hit with everyone and is now my signature dessert, so I thought I’d share the “recipe” with you all!
- Cake of your choice
- 1 tin of Ambrosia Devon Custard
- 1 tin of Sainsbury’s own brand custard
- 284ml tub of Elmlea double cream
- Icing Sugar (to taste)
- Madagascan Vanilla (to taste)
- Biscuits of your choice (I used digestives)
- Fruit to decorate
- Cut the cake into thin slices and line the bottom of your serving dish.
- Pour both tins of custard over the cake.
- Add icing sugar and Madagascan Vanilla to the double cream and whip until a thick consistency.
- Smooth the whipped cream over the custard, covering the whole dish.
- Crush 4/5 biscuits and sprinkle over the cream, creating a layer of biscuit.
- Finally decorate with a variety of fruit and ENJOY!
I hope you all enjoy this quick and easy recipe and would love to see your interpretations!
Don’t forget to connect with me: